Sunday, March 29, 2020

Recipe Page Group Project

 For our group project last year, our craft club decided to do a recipe page swap. It was basically an "Anything Goes" project,  the only restriction being that it had to be on an 8x8 page. We made enough pages for each member in our group, plus one for ourselves so that by the end of the swap we each owned a wonderful keepsake compilation of recipes.

For my page, I decided I would share my recipe for a long time favorite in our family, Mexicali Chicken.

The cutting file for the double shadowed title was created in Make the Cut design program together with Di and Tristan true type fonts.

For my cutie chicken, I used two cutting files from Cudddly Cute Designs. The little chicken comes from "Chicken and Rooster Cutiekins" and her colorful paper pieced sombrero is from the "Pepper Cutie" file.
Thanks for stopping by today. Please be well and stay safe as we all continue to hunker down and shelter in place.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

What a great idea for a swap! Your page looks amazing. I need to do this with my relatives before we all get too old to remember the recipes. LOL!