Sunday, March 24, 2024

Tool Box Gift Card Holder

I waited too long and didn't have enough time to put together a handmade card for my brother in law in time for his birthday, but came across  a few ideas for a neat looking tool box shaped gift cardholder online that looked like I would be able to create in a day.
 
I started by purchasing a png clipart file of a tool box with several tools from Scrapbook Gems on Etsy, and converted the files to svg cutfiles. I then welded the images of the tools onto a panel to hold a giftcard and created a pocket in the tool box for the gift card to slide into.

Lastly, I printed some of the png tool images together with our birthday wishes and adhered it onto the backside of the toolbox. So happy that this came together so quick and easy when I was in a pinch for time!


No comments: