Monday, October 30, 2023

For Fashionista Ghoul Friends

I put together several of these fun paper witch shoes  to share with a group of old "ghoul friends" at a dinner get together we had earlier this month. The template for these was designed and shared by Cindy Louh on her website, Skip To My Lou

I used this very same template 12 years ago to make similar witch-y shoes for another group of friends. (See blog post here) They were a big hit back then and well, you know what they say about fashion trends repeating themselves, so I figured I'd try making them again.

The best part about these treat holders was that they were super quick and easy to put together.  

Purple tulle and orange organza bows together with glittery die cut ghosts and skulls adorned the toe of each shoe.

I put the chocolates into cellophane tubes and wrapped them in black tulle and purple satin bows to put into the shoes for a festive look. 

No comments: