Sunday, July 22, 2018

Hot Air Balloon Triple Slider Card

My apologies...I really ought to have posted this card at the same time I posted last weekend's triple slider card because they're both basically the same card with just a few differences. I used pink and lavender for the hot air balloon for this birthday card for my sweet sister in law.


And just like the triple slider card in my last post, pulling up on the ribbon at the top of the card pulls out a sentiment at the top of the card as the hot air balloon rises out of the clouds to reveal its' passengers; and at the same time, a gift card appears at the bottom of the card.


Aren't these puppos just adorbs? The cutting file for the hot air balloon is a freebie file from SVG Cuts and the cut file for the doggies was created in MTC design program from a sticker. Doggies were all cut from plain white cardstock and colored in with Copic markers.

Here's one of the sticker sets of kawaii little dogs I picked up from Ali Express. I think there are 3 or4 4 different sets available. The stickers are a bit small, about 1-1/4 inches in size overall... really wish they were larger, but they are so darned cute I just couldn't resist getting them!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Ooooh! I like this one even more! It's so clever how you figure out how to make the doggies from stickers. I'm sure your SIL will save this card. It's a beauty and definitely a keeper!

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute!
Love those dogs.

Jessie Adams