Sunday, July 1, 2018

Class of 2018 Graduations

Two more graduation cards to share today, made for two cousins' daughters, both who proudly graduated from college this year. LOL, guess I'm getting lazy in my old age and decided I would make basically the same card for both girls.

I kept the design on the front of the cards very simple by laying down a strip of glitter card stock in the school color onto a silver foil board mat. Searched for the emblem or seal for each graduate's college online, did a print and cut, and backed the emblems with silver foil board. Amazone ttf and Make the Cut design program were used to create the "Class of 2018" cut file. I used the same silver foil board to cut these out, but peeled off a layer from the back of the foil board making it thinner and easier for the Silhouette to cut through.


I added the Four Step Pop Up Card insert to the inside of both cards, using silver foil board and glitter cardstock to decorate the "steps". I ran the foil board through Cuttlebug's "Congrats" embossing folder and used Britannic Bold font to create the "2018" on the steps. Paper pieced graduate girl is a cutting file from SVG Cutting Files. I cut her dress, hair, and body from white cardstock and used Copics to color the pieces.

Completed graduate girls were attached to the cards with a fun wobbler, which makes her "jump for joy" when the card is opened. The template I used for the Four Step Pop Up insert was designed by Norma and can be found at her blog, From My Craftroom.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

These cards are so professional looking. You are extremely talented and create with exacting precision. I hope the girls will save these cards as a reminder of how lucky they are to have a crafty, artistic relative in their lives.

Shirley N said...

Eunice, I bet everyone waits for a card from you. Fabulous graduation cards, you are just amazing!