Monday, July 1, 2013

Sister Stamps Anniversary Release #15 - Release Day!

Here they are! All four sweet furbaby stamps to be released for sale at your favorite local retailers and internet shopping sites TODAY! (Check the sidebar at the Sister Stamps Blog for the list of retailers)
Happy Birthday and congratulations to Denise and Jenny for another exciting year of fun and adorable rubber stamps to fuel our imagination and creativity...best wishes for your continued success!
A big MAHALO (thank you) to my dear friend Jenny for believing I could do it, all the encouragement, and inviting me to be a part of this awesome birthday celebration. And a sincere thank you from the heart to everyone who stopped by to join us for this new release! Hope you'll all have a chance to come back and visit again at the end of this month for the next Sister Stamps Chinese Zodiac release!

1 comment:

doodlingdebbie said...

Eunice, I wanted to pop in to let you know how very much I enjoy your blog. You are my muse. Your beautiful creations have been a big part of my cutting file creations. You are so inspiring and blessed with a wonderfully creative talent. I can't thank you enough for all you share. Blessings and hugs, Debbie from PaperPulse ...one more extra big hug for you.