Sunday, July 28, 2013

Last Grad Card for the Season

My last graduation card for the summer was for my cousin' daughter who graduated from the University of Hawaii with her Business degree...we're so proud of her! If this looks familiar it's because I used the same template I created with MTC for last year's female graduates...another recessed window card; I just switched out the "2" on the class year with a "3" to update it.
Once again I had my Silhouette cut the graduate's name (last name blocked out) in a window on the bottom and backed it with gold foil cardstock. School emblem was printed and cut out with a circle cutter and mounted inside the window with foam tape. I was embarrassingly late with this card so it was good to know I could fall back on a past cutfile to put this together quickly!
Just a very short post for today... Sister Stamps has begun introducing stamps from Release #16 -- have you seen them? So darned cute! Be sure to check out the Sister Stamps blog this weekend to get a sneak peek and chances to win the new stamps.  I'll be back on Tuesday and Wednesday with preview projects for the next two Chinese Zodiac Animals, the Year of the Boar and Year of the Tiger stamps. Hope you'll have the time to stop by to take a peek!

1 comment:

Creations by Patti said...

Yet another great graduation card. Very elegant and nice. TFS all your "grad" work.