Sunday, June 11, 2023

Panda Thank You

My card today is a panda themed thank you card made to send to a friend. The adorable panda svg cutfile I used for my card comes from designer Cat and Me Digital.
 
As you can see, I'm still having fun playing with the sliceform base template from the Lori Whitlock Shop. I love that this sliceform base can be customized and decorated however you wish, and always results in a super fun pop up card.

 
I used the paper pieced panda in the center of the sliceform base and surrounded her with many different flowers and leaves all diecut from Spellbinders Big Blooms die.



This view from the top shows the five "layers" of the sliceform base onto which decorative elements may be added. Still got a few more ideas spinning in my head that I'm anxious to try with this sliceform base...stay tuned!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I'm impressed again! The slice form card is very interesting and seems to have many applications. With more courage I may be able to take a look and figure out how it works. Thanks for giving me something to think about for future projects.