Saturday, May 25, 2019

Scoops of Fun!

It seems lately I've had a fixation for making interactive cards that swing and swipe... and here's yet another, this time using Karen Burniston's Spinner Square Pop Up die. 


For this card for my dear niece's birthday, I used  Marjorie Ann Designs' "Cool Treats" and "We Go Togehter Like Ice Cream and Cone" SVG files to cut and piece together my bears and ice cream treats.


As the card is opened, the bear with the double scoop ice cream cone pops forward and another teddy appears from behind him to add another scoop of ice cream to the sundae.

Honestly, I am just having way too much fun with this style of card! Hoping to come up with more fun ideas on how to use this mechanism.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Super cute and yummy! I love interactive style cards and yours is amazing. Gotta learn how to make this style.