Thursday, May 16, 2019

Mothers Day Surprises

Want to share some of the sweet and thoughtful handmade surprises I received for Mothers Day this year from two crafty friends.



This beautiful Mothers Day "card in a box" card filled with delicate and intricately cut flowers was created by my dear friend Bev, who always tells me she's "not crafty" and "doesn't like to craft much". Wow, pretty amazing for someone who thinks they're not crafty, right? Love the soft colors and the flatback pearl centers... so pretty!



This pair of adorable house shaped treat holders was created by my super talented friend, Lorna. You may have noticed the one on the top is the westernized house, and the one underneath is a Japanese style house with the shoji doors and little kimono clad girl. No matter where in the world you may reside, its still the same... "Home is where your Mom is..." , so true, right?
Thank you Bev and Lorna for the special surprises, and for making me feel so special!

No comments: