Sunday, September 2, 2018

Beary Special Friends Treat Caddy

Got together with some very special friends this past week and needed to put together a few treat boxes to fill with goodies to share.

Inspired by some of the cute decorated treat holders seen on Pinterest, I tried to recreate something similar in Make the Cut design program by welding a bracket label shape together with rectangle and oval shapes.

Next time I make this, I will probably want to increase the depth of these holders. I made these with an 1-1/2 inch gusset but these turned out to be just a teensy bit too snug for the snacks I wanted to put inside.

Used a paper pieced sitting teddy from Cuddly Cute Designs' Winter Bears set to decorate the front of the treat holders. "Beary Special" and "Friends" banner was created with Expose and Ballerina true type fonts and the shadow function in Make the Cut.
I like that these treat holders were easy to put together and decorate, and will most likely be using this again soon.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I really like the shape of the treat boxes. The bears are adorable with their heart-melting eyes.

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Holy cow Eunice, your treat boxes are out-of-this-world CUTE as CUTE can be. Bet they were ohhhing and awwwing when they laid eyes on them. Everything your make is so professionally made.