Saturday, July 1, 2017

Popping Up with Pochacco!

I have another Instacube Box card to share today. As mentioned in my earlier post, I am totally having too much fun making these pop up cards and...LOL!... just might make one for everyone on my birthday card list!

This Pochacco decorated one is actually the first Instacube Box I attempted, made for my bestest crafting buddy Kris for her birthday. This rubberband activated box from the Lori Whitlock Shop folds flat and slides into a sleeve for giving and pops into a cube when removed from it's sleeve...so super cool!



I added paper pieced Pochacco images using cutting files created in the Make The Cut design program to decorate 3 sides of the cube and the sleeve.  A Happy Birthday cutting die from Elizabeth Craft Designs was used for the top of the cube. I enlarged the size of the cube slightly from the original 2-1/2 inches to 3 inches so I'd have an easier time getting the  Happy Birthday die cut and Pochaccos to fit nicely onto the panels.

Here's how the card folds flat to slide into it's sleeve. Once I had all the pieces cut, I watched Lori's instructional video on Youtube for the assembly instructions and found this pretty easy to put together.

Before I go, I have another card I'd like to share....some happy mail I recently received from a very special blogging friend, Dale...
Dale made this super sweet coffee take out cup shaped card to celebrate my recent retirement. (Ahhh...she knows my crazy addiction to coffee!)


The coolest thing about this card is how a gift card slides up from inside the cup when you open the card...neato! Thank you, Dale! I love this card and you made me feel so-o-o special!

No comments: