Saturday, July 22, 2017

Baseball Grad

Here's the second graduation card I made this year for a ball playing graduate. Just so happens he's also the brother of the softball player who I made the card for in my previous post. Decided to do another Instacube style card from the Lori Whitlock Shop for him.

Had fun decorating the sides of the cube. Graduation cap is a free cutting file  generously shared by Kay from Clever Someday blog. Cutting file for "Class of 2017" was created in Make the Cut Design program using Varsity font and I added a tassel made from embroidery floss. Baseball, glove and college team logo were also rendered into cutting files using Make the Cut.

I used the print and cut function to do the school seal and added a strip of metallic ribbon to embellish the sleeve which holds the flattened cube. This rubberband activated card pops into a cube when removed from the sleeve. These Instacube cards are so fun and I think they are just perfect for making cards for guys. LOL, they may not appreciate all the work you put into decorating it, but at least you'll know they'll love the poppin' action!

No comments: