Monday, June 14, 2010

Thank You from the Dog and a Sweet RAK

Here's a quick card created for my good friend Kris and her family to thank them for being kind enough to take care of our doggie Latte while we were away on vacation during Spring Break this year. It was put together in such a hurry, between the time we arrived home and were getting ready to pick Latte up...that the paper piecing came out a bit crooked and messy! Doggie is a mtc cut file from Valentine's Day and "Thank You" is from the Cuttlebug Card Combo Thank You kit.

And here's a treasure of goodies I received from a fellow blogging pal, Enjoli of Stampin Under the Sun. I was totally knocked off my feet to find these awesome goodies in my mailbox! Isn't this tent shakerbox card the cutest thing ever? Enjoli filled this with pretty beads, dewdrops and butterflies! I've been eyeing these shakerbox cards for such a long time...always thinking how pretty they are but always thinking how much work they are to create. So you can imagine how thrilled I was to receive this!

And if that weren't enough, lookit all the goodies I found packed inside the pretty mailbox! I am humbled and truly blessed to have such wonderfully creative and generous friends...thank you from the heart, Enjoli...you really made me feel so special!

5 comments:

"Um Buggin" said...

Awwwhh, Eunice this little doggie is just precious! What a sweet card my friend. The shaker card and mailbox is adorable too. Have fun with your new goodies.
Hugz, xx

~L~

Anonymous said...

Very cute "thank you" card.
Such a sweet face on that dog!

PJ(Jessie Adams)

Joy said...

I just LOVE that doggie! he is so cute! do you think you could cut me one and send it to me? I can pay you for it! love what you did! love the RAK that Enjoli sent too. she's always thinking of others! hope you have a great week!

Kelly said...

Cute card for Kris and her family. I love that puppy image, an all time classic for me. How sweet of Enjoli, and what a fabulous gift! Enjoy!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Oh, that is soooooo cute.