Saturday, September 13, 2008

Monkeyin' Around

Here's a card created with Design Studio for my cousin's grandaughter's first birthday celebration. The theme of her party used this cute little monkey, and I just had to give it a whirl on Design Studio. Originally wanted to do a hanging monkey, but was pressed for time so I settled with this head shot. This was mostly just circles and ovals from the George cart welded together so it came together pretty quickly.


Cupcake and candle are favorites from Doodlecharms, embellished with sprinkles from a Sizzix cupcake die and stickles & prisma glitter. Tag is a sizzlit die from the mini tag set. Background layer is Bazzill Bling Diamond cardstock embossed with Cuttlebug's Spots and Dots folder.

Presents on the inside are from the Celebrations cart, and all sentiments computer generated.If you own Design Studio and would like the cut file for the monkey, I will be more than happy to share the file if you send me a request (access my email addy via my profile). Be forewarned however, that since this was created in a hurry and for my own personal use, you might find it a little disappointing because I am not a very orderly type person...lol!

5 comments:

SusanBluerobot said...

This card is fantastic thank you

Joy said...

this card is the cutest thing ever! do you have to have design studio to own the monkey? if so how do you get that program? thanks so much for visiting my site and yes, the amazing crop-a- dile does punch right through. I only use half of the post-it-note though.

Little C's Creations said...

this is soooo cute!!! please share with me the file... I would love to upload to the web, and share.... you are always welcome to send through me girl!!!

hugs,
Jen

Denise said...

This is one CUTE card!! I just love it.

Teri said...

OMG! I just love this monkey!! You're gonna have to show us how you did this!! When's you class?? :) Teri