Sunday, September 21, 2008

White Coat Ceremony


Dh and I flew up to Cali to attend our dd's white coat ceremony at her school this weekend. This is the official induction into professional school where the students are cloaked and pinned and recite their oath. Definitely a dream come true, chicken skin time for dh and myself. Dd worked so hard to get to this point in her life and we are so proud!











And since Hallmark doesn't make a card for this occasion, here's the card I made for her. The pattern for this is actually a Cricut cut file for a tuxedo originally created by the very talented Okielady which I changed up a bit to look more like a white consultation coat. Quite pleased with how it turned out. Thank you for sharing, Okielady! Rx on the pocket are rub ons from Making Memories and the cute tiny buttons are from Dress It Up.

3 comments:

Joy said...

cute card...oh and btw you have been tagged! check out my blog for more details =)

Denise said...

Congratulations. Behind every great child are awesome parents!!
I just love that card, very creative.

Teri said...

I love this card Eunice! You are most creative - I love it!! Congrats to your dd and you both too!! Gotta be proud!! - Teri