Sunday, June 22, 2008

A Whole "Latte" Love . . .



Aha! Another play on words...lol. Just a couple of pix of the newest member of our family. Her name is "Latte" which dd came up with, which is the Italian word for milk (...not to be confused with Cafe Latte...) Little Latte is our 14 week old Maltese puppy, and she is just the most adorable, huggable ball of puff! Latte was my Father's Day gift to dh this year. She is so loveable and has the cutest puppy antics...and she has brought much joy into our home.



2 comments:

Little C's Creations said...

what a cutie!! So white - she not going get dirty?! I love lil' puffs of animals... my hubby loves big dogs though... what a delightful gift! how lucky of your hubby!!!

Jen

JackieLou said...

Very pretty creations. I wish I had all kinds of gadgets so I can create super pretty ones like you and all the other super artsy gals.

Artsy hugs.
Jackielou