Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Congratulations, Graduates!

With so many friends and relatives graduating this year, figured this was a good time to justify the purchase of all my stuff! Made good use of this cute little Graduating Chick stamp from Stampendouse to do Peek A Boo cards for all the "Chicks with Brains" we had graduating...all the same except changed the colors to match school colors. Used Cuttlebug's Graduation embossing folder to do the front panel. And the best part of all was that I took a tip from Okielady's Blog to create the basic card pattern for this Peek A Boo card on my Cricut Design Studio. Now I can make multiples of Peek A Boo cards anytime I please without having to spend time cutting and measuring. What a great timesaving idea! Thank you Okielady! This lady is pure genius when it comes to designing stuff on the Design Studio.






Scalloped window frame for the front of this card was also created with Design Studio, which makes it nice knowing that now the window cut in my frame will be perfectly centered everytime. The flower embellishments are from Prima and Photocraft's All Natural Accents line.



Sentiments inside are computer generated on Printshop. Created and saved files for these too so I can change the sentiments anytime to fit any occasion without worry that everything will be properly aligned on any Peek A Boo card made using this pattern. Now maybe it won't take me a whole day just to make one card!



For the graduating guys, figured they might not appreciate being called a "chick with brains" so had to do something different for them. Made a simple square cut window card, again using the Design Studio to create the pattern. Embellished with die cuts (diploma, hat, globe) from Quickutz and Cuttlebug Congratulations embossing folder.

3 comments:

Little C's Creations said...

what a great idea!!! Thanks for the link, Eunice! I am going to ck her out as soon as I am done with your's!!

hugs,
Jen

Little C's Creations said...

oh sorry!! I forgot to tell you how cute all your cards came out - LOVE them!!!

I am probably going to CASE this one for my Cricut class on the 18th. Yay!!

Hugs,
Jen

Little C's Creations said...

me again...I tagged you!!!

http://expressivelyme.blogspot.com/2008/07/i-rock-iive-been-tagged.html

hugs,
Jen