Friday, June 6, 2008

Hello Kitty First Birthday Card


Love Hello Kitty! Inspiration for this card came from the Cricut Message board member Jennifer Shering who shared her very cute Hello Kitty cut file on the Design Studio Forum. I ended up having to create my own cut file for this card because my blind eyes and fumbly fingers needed something a bit larger. But Jennifer's file definitely served as the springboard to my creation. Used the George cart to create Hello Kitty and her dress, and the Celebrations cart for the birthday cupcake, cake, balloon and presents. Images chalked for dimension and added stickles and acrylic gems for some bling.
Happy Birthday, baby Taylor! Hope she liked this card as much as I had fun making it!



5 comments:

Hannari said...

Eunice. I love your cards! They are really pretty!
Hannari

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

you make beautiful work! ;)

DeeDee said...

Hello Eunice!!! Thanks for dropping by my blog....Your stuff is AWESOME girlie!!!!

Marie Cramp said...

Super cute cards, keep up the good work.

Marie
http://scrappingworld.blogspot.com

Nikki said...

That is awesome! Great job! Love the cupcake!