Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Happy Heart Day RAKs!

Valentines Day has come and gone, but I just couldn't go without sharing some of the sweetest Galentines goodies I received from two very special crafty friends.


This very elegant and clever heart shaped box filled with chocolates was created by my dear friend, Kris. I apologize that it's difficult to tell from my photos, but this box has diamond shaped gussets which gives this heart box its puffy appearance. Kris dry embossed the front and back of this box with lots of hearts for texture and added a tulle bow on the slip notch closure on the back... so pretty!


This adorable hot air valentine balloon treat holder was crafted by my super creative friend, Lorna. I really love how she gave her heart shaped hot air balloon a  fun 3D look by gluing together three folded hearts, sort of like one of those cool honeycomb pop up cards!

Lorna also made this chic chocolate holder. Simple, but so stylish, right? I believe the idea for these originated from European crafters. Of course Lorna added her own special Asian spin to this by embellishing with washi paper!
Stay tuned... I have more awe inspiring RAKs from creative crafting friends to share in my upcoming post!

No comments: