Sunday, October 27, 2019

PURR-fect Halloween

I can hardly believe Halloween is already just around the corner. Good grief, where did the year go? This is the simple but fun card I put together to send to our granddaughter for Halloween this year.
I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks (Faded Jeans and Tumbled Glass) applied with a foundation brush to create my night sky background. Paper pieced pumpkins are from Miss Kate's Cuttable's Ghost with Pumpkin cutting file. I used a circle punch with yellow chalk brushed around it for the hazy moon, a very old Quickutz die for the bats, and Die-Namics Grassy Border die for the grass. Oh, wait! Did you happen to notice someone hiding behind the pumpkins?

Awww... just this little  black kitty peeking out from behind the pumpkins to wish you a "PURR-fect Halloween"! I really love this simple but fun pop up card file from the Lori Whitlock Shop. I swapped out the original kitten's head with the paper pieced "Halloween Kitty with Hat" from KaDoodle Bug Designs and added a pair of pop up Jack-o-Lanterns behind her.



And then of course I just couldn't resist using an Action Wobble to attach the kitten's head for some additional fun. Still working on some last minute Halloween goodies to share with my "ghoul  friends" so hope to be back again later to post.

No comments: