Sunday, June 30, 2019

Pochacco Big Birthday Wishes

Here's another fun Wiper card I put together recently for my dear friend Kris who is a big fan of  Pochacco.


Pulling on the right and left sides of the card makes Pochacco pop out from behind all the presents and birthday cake!

Paper pieced cutting files for Pochacco and his pals were made in Make the Cut design program, and I used my Silhouette to cut nearly everything out of black and white cardstock. Used Copic pens to color everything while still on the mat, adding a little glitter accent to the bows and cake with Stickles. Bo Bunny Double Dot cardstock was used for the inset panels.

I used Momma Elephant's Wiper Surprise die to cut the wiper mechanism and attached Pochacco to it so he could pop out from behind the gifts.

Lastly, added my sentiment to the backside of the card. As you can see, I'm still having fun playing with my Wiper style cards. Lol, I guess it won't be long before everyone on my birthday card list gets one!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Oh my, that's a super cute card. Love the colors and patterns you chose. Everything you create is so professional. Bravo!