Sunday, November 11, 2018

Hidden Message Thank You Card

The day before we left on our trip I was all packed and had some extra time so I decided I would try and make a thank you card for our dog sitter who would be caring for our furbaby while we were away. It's been awhile since I made a Hidden Message style card so I decided to try one again, keeping the embellishing to a bare minimum.

Paper pieced puppy holding the heart is from the "Puppy Love" cutting file from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs. I find myself using this cutting file quite often because it reminds me a lot of our own dog, Latte.

Pulling down on the pull tab at the bottom of the card reveals a "hidden message"  which appears above the doggie's head as well as one on the bottom slider piece. This fun surprise slider card is really a simple one to put together once you see how it's constructed. I used the tutorial by Beate Johns on Splitcoast Stampers found here.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I love your Hidden Message card! Even though it is simple it makes great use of the format. I've never seen a hidden message card quite like this one. Thanks for sharing!