Sunday, November 4, 2018

Pillow Box Treat Holders

I recently made these pillow boxes to hold cookies I had baked to share with friends. I used one of the many freebie  pillow box templates you can find online and traced the template using Make the Cut to create a cutting file. Since I needed the box to be fairly large, I first cut the original template in half, and enlarged it so that each half would fit on a 12x12 inch piece of cardstock. The two halves were then glued together to create a pillow box that was about 5 inches high and 7 inches long with a depth of about 2 inches.


 
To decorate, I cut a wide belly band from printed paper to wrap around the box and added a round scallop edged tag. The pair of cute paper pieced teddies are from Cuddly Cute Designs Love You To the Moon and Back file. The boxes turned out to be a good size to hold candies, but not quite deep enough for holding many cookies.

1 comment:

The Quantum Print said...

I can only aspire to write material like this.  I am extremely impressed with your presentation of the sound points in this article. Thank you for writing this engaging content. Get Custom Packaging UK at The Quantum Print an Reliable online shop for Low-Cost. Call us Now 01613941237.