Friday, March 30, 2018

Lindt Gold Bunny Boxes

Lindt Gold Bunny boxes! I have been wanting to make these for the longest time, ever since I saw the ones Elvira Hortner created and posted on her blog, Elvira's Stempelzimmer 2 years ago.

So you can imagine my excitement when I got my curvy keepsake box die couple weeks ago, knowing I could finally make gold bunny boxes just like Elvira's for Easter.

Well the craziest thing is that I ended up not using the curvy keepsake box die for my treat boxes after all! After struggling  for several hours to make this box using the cuts from the curvy keepsake die, I finally decided it would be much quicker and easier to create a cutting file for it in Make the Cut design program and have the Silhouette cut each out. This also allowed me to change the window shape to an oval and create a scallop frame for it.

Had so much fun decorating the front of the boxes using the bunny dies from Impression Obsession, Dienamics grass border die, and Punch Bunch mini flowers punch. I just love these little gold bunnies and was so happy to find them more readily this year. Been seeing lots of different versions of adorable boxes featuring these bunnies recently and hope to get a chance to try some of them next year too!

1 comment:

Shirley N said...

You improvise so well, your boxes are just adorable! Your bunnies are so cute in their beautiful boxes. Wishing you a Happy Easter!