Saturday, March 24, 2018

Curvy Keepsake Box Bunnies

Got  my Curvy Keepsake Box die in the mail last week and just in time to play with it to make some fun Easter treat boxes.

Been seeing so many super cute critter treat boxes created using the Curvy Keepsake Box die posted on Pinterest and You Tube that I finally broke down and got myself one too.

Best part is how quickly all that cuteness comes together! Easy to create almost any critter you can think of with just a little imagination, and simply by changing the eyes, nose or ears. A dozen of these last minute bunny boxes were put together the night before and ready to share with my fellow crafting buddies the next morning at our meeting...super quick and easy! I'm looking forward to trying to make many of the different cute little critter boxes others have created using his die!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Wow! I haven't seen curvy boxes before...really great style. I love how you decorated them to make cute bunnies...clever! I can see many possibilities for the boxes. Thanks for opening my eyes and mind.

Shirley N said...

Unlike you, I have little imagination so it's great that you share your creations to inspire us! Your Easter treat boxes are just adorable! Got to check out those Curvy Keepsake Treat boxes, TFS!