Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Vampire Fries

Back again as promised with the rest of my Halloween projects. Things were a little unusual this year because I surprisingly had all my Witches' Boot treat boxes finished early and found myself with some extra time the weekend before Halloween. LOL, I know, I know, I probably should have started thinking "Christmas" but I was such in a Halloween-y mood that I couldn't resist the urge to make these Vampire Fry Boxes instead.

I used a cutting file purchased from SVG Cutting Files to make the plain fry boxes. Then inspired by Frenchie of  Stamp and Scrap By Frenchie, I designed my vampire dress up in Make the Cut. Once I had the vampire cutting file figured out, the rest was easy and ten of these came together very quickly. Filled the fry boxes with "Vampire Fries"...actually pretzels tossed with ranch dressing mix and spices for a tasty quick snack.

In addition to the Vampire Fry Boxes, I also put together a couple of these adorable Vampire Peeker gift card holders to send to my daughter and niece. The cutting file for this also came from SVG Cutting Files...super duper quick and easy to cut and piece together!

Then for our canine friends, I decorated plain kraft gift bags with a witch-y Pochacco for their Halloween treats. I found the cute Pochacco image on Pinterest and used Make the Cut to render it into a cutting file. Used a large circle punch for the moon and an old Quickutz metal die for the bats.

I always have too much fun during Halloween...so many fun treats to make and lots of crazy costumes to torment the dog with! I have one last post of Halloween goodies to share tomorrow. Hope you'll stop by again to see all the crafty treats from my very creative ghoul friends!



1 comment:

Lynn said...

Holy Halloween! You are really in the spirit! Those treat boxes are delightful and boo-ti- ful. The pretzels are creative and yummy looking too! You are so lucky to have a dog willing to dress up. Her costume is just completely caterpillar cute!