Tuesday, November 1, 2016

From My Ghoul Friends...

"Muahahaha...care for a treat, my sweet?"

Okay, okay, I promise this will be the last of my Halloween posts for the year. But I couldn't go without sharing all the fabulous treats I received from my creative and crafty ghoul friends, right?

These are the awesome goodies I scored at our craft club meeting in October! 

On the left, Pat M. decorated mini brown lunch bags with a giant stamped spider's web and added an adorable stamped spider tag to match. Mmmm...the best part was inside...handmade buttery pumpkin shaped cookies...so yummy! 
To the right, super cute decorated stand up cello bag featuring the new Stampin' Up Halloween Cookie Cutter stamps and punch, beautifully put together by Sharon F. Love how she added tiny little googly eyes to her images for some extra fun!

Of course no Halloween would be complete without Hello Kitty, right? Ah-Mazing Hello Kitty Halloween treat bag on the right was designed by Claire S using punches and dies. I'm afraid this photo does not do justice to all the fabulous intricate and tiny details on this treat bag IRL!
And to the right, Eve C. created a perfectly fitting gift bag with a fancy window for this super kawaii Hello Kitty Sugar Skull candy tin to peek out of.

Then on Halloween day, my dear friend Lorna stirred up a whole lot of excitement at our workplace with these sweet surprises!

I totally loved these adorable Witch Hat treat boxes! Lorna and her amazing creative prowess figured out a way to very cleverly use her Sizzix Bigz Petal Cone die to create these hat boxes. But that's not all..hat panels were embossed, and she added that neat stretchy web stuff they sell for Halloween decorating to her hats for a very cool look. Cute giant spider comes from Cricut Doodlecharms cartridge and a strip of fun Halloween paper from Doodlebug makes the hat band.

Okay, so I'm guessing not too many people got treats like this for Halloween. I'm calling them Lorna's Obake treats because at first glance they look like kokeshi dolls in black kimonos. But slide off their obi sashes and they open up to be kokeshi vampire bats! So kawaii and spooky all at the same time! Lorna's out of the box creativity at it's best!
Now that all the Halloween fun is over, guess it's full steam ahead for Christmas crafting. Are you ready? ...not me.


No comments: