Saturday, September 20, 2014

Eye Chart Thank You

Here's a card I recently put together for one of the ophthalmologists and his staff in our building. Several weeks ago I woke up in the morning with a nasty eye infection and was so grateful that they squeezed me in even as a new patient for an emergency appointment during a busy day. Thanks to their kindness and care I recovered quickly and fully.
Isn't this custom made "thank you eye chart" kinda neat? The coolest thing is that it's so easy to make using a free online template like the one I used from this custom eye chart maker site. You simply type in the words or message you want and it creates an eye chart with it for you.
Then of course I had to add a bit of cuteness by including geeky Hello Kitty, right? She's a coloring book image rendered into a cut file using the Make the Cut (MTC) program. Love those glasses! Had fun putting this quick and easy card together...and am thinking it would be fun to do something similar in the future for optometry school graduates too.

3 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

I'm always so amazed how you have the perfect theme to fit the occasion. This is so darned cute and the staff will be tickled when they set their eyes on it. So glad they could squeeze you in and you have fully recovered. Have a super weekend.

Tina H said...

How cute! I love the little nerdy kitty and eye chart. I must go check out that link! Thanks, Eunice! I hope your eyes are all better :) Have a wonderful day!

Karen said...

This is adorable! How sweet of you to give them a thank you card... I'm sure this brings a smile to their hearts every time they see it. I love the papers, the customized chart, and of course precious Hello Kitty! Your creations are lovely and I'm thrilled to be your newest follower! :o) (And so thankful you made a full and quick recovery!)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen