Saturday, June 29, 2013

Sister Stamps Anniversary Release #15 - Happy Birthday Doogie!

Here's Doogie! Welcome back to day 3 of Sister Stamps DT previews of the Anniversary Release. My card today features furbaby number three, adorable little Doogie! When I first saw Doogie, I couldn't help but think of our own little Latte and how she loves to LICK everything and everybody. Then I thought, what better thing is there to lick than a birthday cake?
I immediately thought of my sister in law's very talented Shibi, who stands on her hind legs when no one is looking to gobble up everything within reach on the dining room table. LOL, with that in mind, I decided to draw a cake and table just the right height for Doogie to reach up and take a lick! Used foam tape to put my "scene" together and placed it inside my favorite recessed window type card.
Added a little birthday tag with ribbon to dress it up...
...and a special birthday greeting to my favorite stamp company inside! "Happy Birthday, Sister Stamps!"
In celebration of their 2nd birthday, Sister Stamps is giving away two of each of the stamps in this new release. For your chances to win, leave a comment at the official Sister Stamps blog, and visit Linda at her You Tube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Lfundoo
And be sure not to miss all the amazing creativity happening at the DT's blogs. Click on the links below to see everyone's fabulous projects!
 
Jenny:     Sister Stamps Blog
Debi:       Crafty Buzz
Eva:         Crafting This and That
Karen:     Have A Scrappy Day
Laura:      By TKG
Linda:      Simple and Sassy Creations
 

5 comments:

Creations by Patti said...

Wow - very cute card. Love what you did with the recessed window. I haven't tried one of those cards tyles yet. I am really inspired!
hugs, P

Jenny said...

I started laughing when I saw this card! If Kiki could reach the table she would totally lick the cake. She waits till Akemi is not paying attention, then she snakes her food. It's such a comedy!

Heidi Brawley said...

loving your window cards. This is Fantastic!!!!

eva said...

this is so cute and creative! i love your ideas!

Lynn said...

I would never have thought of using the stamp this way. You are so very clever! I will have to find out the birthdays of my friend's dog so I can make a card like this to send to her. Thanks for sharing your cleverness!