Thursday, June 27, 2013

Sister Stamps Anniversary Release #15: Meet Kiki!

Hello again! Sister Stamps is celebrating their two year birthday anniversary with their Release #15... four of the cutest little furbaby stamps that are sure to steal your hearts! First up is sweet little Kiki...isn't she adorable? Since I'm always making little treat bags for my doggie's pals, I decided to use Kiki to try and make a doghouse goodie box for giving doggie treats!
I used a cutting file from the Cricut Create A Critter cartridge to cut the front and back dog house panels, and simply joined them with an inch wide gusset to make it into a box.
Added a little grass (Martha Stewart edge punch) and a bit of fun personalization on a bone to the front together with little Kiki. I filled my box with yummy chicken jerky (which, by the way, got my doggie Latte suddenly very excited and interested in my project...lol...). but I guess you could fill it with people treats if you preferred, maybe for a doggie themed people party?
The rest of the DT will be sharing their fun projects today and for the next three days, so I hope you'll have a chance to take a peek to see what they've come up with. In addition, you'll have two chances to win each of the stamps in this new release...ONE, by visiting the official Sister Stamps blog and leaving a comment each day, and TWO, by visiting and watching Linda's You Tube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Lfundoo

Jenny:    Sister Stamps blog
Debi:      Crafty Buzz
Eva:       Crafting This and That
Laura:    By TKG
 

10 comments:

theCook said...

What a fun idea! Love that you make a treat bag for a dog!

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe this is sooo darn cute!!! love Kiki and the way you colored him up!! Cute treat box too! Very creative!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Aw, this is super cute! Need to make this for my doggies. Love it!

Ekg said...

You could also use the treat bags for a child's birthday party!!! Great idea. Mahalo

eva said...

hi eunice! sweet little doggy house! so perfect for kiki!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hooooo, that is one heck of a dang cute doggie treat bag. I love it!!!

Jenny said...

I love the way you colored up Kiki!! Now he looks like a totally different dog! I guess I'd better study my dogs a little closer. Thanks again for helping out... you rock!

CarlavdM said...

And this doggie house is just great and very inventive of you Eunice.
I too like the colouring of Kiki.

Creations by Patti said...

Such a cute treat box with a dog them. As everyone says: too darn cute!!!!! Love thehouse, love the dog.............xxoo, P

Lynn said...

Oh, Eunice what a great treat box! I was not particularly interested in getting more dog/cat stamps because I have so many, but your work has made it impossible to resist the new SS line. You are a bad influence on me...LOL!