Sunday, May 31, 2009

Anya Birthday


I made birthday cards with my last Miss Anya stamp from the set I got from The Greeting Farm earlier this year. Love how she looks so chic in her boots! This first card went to my friend Jen from Pieces of Me, my very first blogging friend, who continously inspires me on a daily basis. She is incredibly talented and creative, always fun, and one the warmest, sharing people I have ever met.

For Jen's card, I used printed cardstock is from a DCWV Spring Glitter stack, copics and prismacolor markers for coloring, and a round scallop punch from Stampin' Up. The flower is one of the layers of petals from a silk flower I pulled apart, round birthday stamped image comes from a set of clear birthday stamps I won as a rak from Teri's blog, and mini flower rhinestone bling (on the cupcake) is from Photocraft.





This second card was for my niece's 15th birthday. I thought Miss Anya would be appropriate for her card because I just recently began noticing how much she has really begun blossoming from her "cute kid" looks and into a very pretty teenager.

For her card, I used white cardstock in a Cuttlebug birthday embossing folder which I brayered with pink ink from a Tsukineko Brilliance pad before running it through my Big Shot machine. First time for me using this technique, and I was pretty pleased with how it came out.

Printed cardstock is from another DCWV spring stack, pink dewdrops from Robin's Nest, vellum tag from Making Memories, flower is from All Natural Accents, and ribbon is from Maya Road.
For her gifts, I used a large gift bag, decorated with all three of the Miss Anyas in the set. Stamped & colored them with copics, then scanned, enlarged and printed them onto glossy photo paper. Can't get over how much I love this Miss Anya set!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Love these Eunice! They are all so cute and well colored!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Joy said...

this came out so lovely! I love that miss anya set. still debating on purchasing it or not. don't know which one I like better since the rain, snow and shine came out. love how you colored them and how you enlarged them to fit on the package! keep up the good work!

Denise said...

Einice,
These are so cute! Love the way you colored the images. Great Anya stamps.