Saturday, December 23, 2023

Holiday Packaging for Chex Mix

I used the same paper pieced reindeer head and body svg file that I used to decorate my treat boxes (see previous post) to decorate these trays to hold bags of Chex Mix we made to share with family and friends.
 
Since these packages of Chex Mix were considerably larger than the packages of puffed rice, I opted to simply make a tray with front and back panels for the  Chex Mix to sit in.

I used the same tag idea I used for the smaller reindeer boxes, with small changes in the wording.

We filled smaller window mylar bags with Chex Mix for hubby's golf buddies.

 It's nice that these red mylar bags looked festive enough so all that was needed was to attach a fun gift tag. Found a cute clipart image of golfing Santa on Etsy to use for these.

No comments: