Sunday, October 28, 2018

Best Witches for a Happy Halloween!

It's hard to believe Halloween is just a few days away already! I really wish that I had gotten started sooner working on Halloween goodies but somehow just couldn't get myself into gear!


Just so happens it was my turn to share a project at my monthly craft club in September, and this is the Make and Take project we put together at the meeting. This was another simple Hexagonal Pop Up card, this time in a Halloween theme. Since I wanted to keep the focus on the construction of the base of the card, I tried to keep the paper piecing to a minimum by using the Print and Cut feature for the cute witch and gravestones.

Unfortunately, only a handful of ladies were able to attend the meeting so I ended up with several extra unused kits. Didn't want them to go to waste so I put them all together and added a pocket to the backside of the cards and sent them off with giftcards as a spooky surprise to a few of my ghoulfriends!


Only had time enough to make one treat bag for Halloween this year, and it was for my sister in law's furbaby. I came across this super cute Pochacco and friend skeleton image and just couldn't resist the challenge of creating a cutting file!

Speaking of furbabies, here's our own little Latte all dressed up  in her Polar Bear costume, ready to go trick or treating!



1 comment:

Lynn said...

Hahaha! I thought Latte had a new haircut! She looks adorable. The kits you made were well designed and attractive. I'm certain that those who participated in the get-together were pleased with the finished Halloween project. Thanks for sharing with blogland.