Saturday, May 5, 2018

Time to PAW-ty!

I decided to go with another fun doggie themed card for my niece's birthday again this year.

I decorated the front of the card with three paper pieced puppies.  Aren't they adorable? Cutting files for these cuties are from Treasure Box Designs  now retired Dog Collection Sets 1 and 2. Print and Cut function in Make the Cut design program was used to add the sentiment and cut the bone.


And on the inside....SURPRISE! A pop up "PAW-TY Dog!"  The SVG cutting file for this super fun Pop Up Dog card comes from the Lori Whitlock Shop. I totally love that this was such a simple and easy card to put together and yet so darned CUTE! Lori even has a kitty cat version in the shop if you're more of a cat person.

Since my niece owns a Shiba Inu, I swapped the doggie head and tail that came with the cutting file with the Shiba Inu head and tail I had created earlier this year for my Year of the Dog calendars. And finally, of course I had to give my "paw-ty animal" a festive hat so she could "PAW-TY ON"!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Woof! A paw-fect paw-ty card! Love the inside as much as the outside.

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

What an amazing paw-ty card. You create such paw-fessionally made crafts. Definitely another keepsake.