Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Christmas Shaker Tags

I was very late putting these Christmas treat boxes together this year, but here they are, twenty of them ready to be delivered to hubby's workplace, 5 days before Christmas.

 Made two batches of Chex mix bagged, sealed, and boxed them into take out boxes tied with a bow. That was the easy part...

And then there were these shaker tags! What on earth made me think they'd be quick and easy? Teddy bear is Cottage Cutz Mr. Snuggles die and the bow is a die from Mama Elephant. All other cuts were created in Make the Cut Design program and cut on the Silhouette. I'm still a newbie when it comes to making shaker projects, so I struggled a bit assembling these tags, but after making twenty, I think I'm starting to get the hang of it!

Also bottled some of that Chex mix for sharing with the special people at the pet clinic we take our doggie to.
Didn't have time enough to make a cutesy label for the bottle so I ended up using a recent photo I had taken of our doggie right after I discovered she had devoured a whole sleeve of Girl Scouts Thin Mints cookies. Had to rush her to the pet clinic...I was so frightened and worried at that time, but everyone at the clinic was so kind and helpful. giving our little Latte the best of care. Now everyone at the clinic knows her as the dog who ate the Thin Mints..."Naughty or Nice?"

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Even though I know you spent tons of time on the shaker tags and they are really cute, the tags on the bottles are even cuter because of Latte's adorable face. You did a great job as usual and the recipients must have been so happy. Happy Mew Year!

Shirley N said...

I bet your hubbie's coworkers must look forward to your fabulous Christmas goodies every year. Not only for your delicious treats but also for your adorable packaging! I so admire your talent and your energy to not only come up with wonderful and unique creations but to make so many of them! You are amazing and I am really happy that you share your creations with us. I look forward to seeing more of your inspiring work in 2018. Happy New Year to you and yours!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Your shaker tags came out super cute Eunice, masterpieces just like everything else you create. Even the sequins you chose are holiday colors....sweet! Your hubby's co-workers must have had a huge smile on their face when they received the yummy and nicely packaged treats. Bet if you opened a treat shop, your products would sell out fast. Happy New Year!!!!