Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Wrapping It Up

Made several of these polar bear gift card holders for the many gift cards we gave out at Christmas again this year. Finding it so much more enjoyable staying home to put together these card holders than having to deal with going to the mall, struggling to find parking, standing in long lines and fighting the crowds.

These are the same gift card holders I made earlier this year for birthday gifts but this time I just swapped the head out for a polar bear head. Cutting file for the polar bear and his snowflake are from Cuddly Cute Designs. Merry Christmas was cut using an Elizabeth Craft Designs die, and Sizzix Framelits Tag Set was used for the gift tag with our sentiment.

For our very special Mail Lady, I put together this mini holiday mailbox to hold her gift card.

Cutting file for this comes from My ScrapChick, and the simple wreath embellishment on the front is a file from Kadoodle Bug Designs.

Loved these polar bear with snowflake tags from last year so much that I made them again this year.

And I made these polar bear with candy cane tags for those who got the snowflake ones last year, lol. Round tag was cut using Lawn Fawn's "Stitched Circle Tags" die, bear was cut using Cottage Cutz "Santa Bear" die, snowflake is from Die Namics "Let It Snowflake" die, and candy cane is from Little Scraps of Heaven's "Candy Cane Penguin" svg cut file. And I guess that just about wraps it all up for my holiday projects this year! 

No comments: