Sunday, March 22, 2015

Cuteness Overload!

Still trying to catch up! St, Patrick's Day was Tuesday, and though I didn't wear green, I got really lucky... My dear friend Kris surprised me with this super adorable bag of goodies!
Aww...isn't this little leprechaun mouse the CUTEST ever?!!! Kris has an amazing talent with paper piecing these little critters, always making them look so irresistibly cute!
Oh, oh...more CUTENESS! This darling card from sweet Patti of Creations by Patti had me squealing with delight! Is that my little Latte on the card? This was a Make and Take ard offered by Avery Elle Stamps at the recent CHA trade show which Patti put together and sent my way 'cause it reminded her of my furbaby. How sweet is that!
 One thing's for certain...I MUST have this stamp!
Lucky,lucky me, to have such very special friends!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

OMGosh soo darn cute Eunice!! You sure do have some great crafty friends. TFS!!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

You sure lucked out Eunice. That sure is a super cute mouse on the St. Patty's bag. And the card is dog-gone adorable. Your friends are so talented like you.