Monday, December 7, 2009

Hello Kitty Gift Card Holder


Here's a quickie birthday card created a while back for a special friend. Last minute as usual, so this had to be fast and simple. I used Chia Wald's template for her covered slider card again, this time to do a sliding card which reveals a surprise gift card when you pull up on the ribbon up top. I really enjoy the versatility of this template! Patterned papers are from DCWV's glittered Sweet Stack, font is DJ Fancy, and Hello Kitty and strawberry cuts are from the Hello Kitty Greetings cartridge.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!!!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful ideas!

Dawne :)

Cyndi said...

very creative gch!

Denise said...

Eunice,
This is amazing & so CUTE!!! Love it.

Kelly said...

Oh my...what a cool slider card. Thanks for the link!

Joy said...

such a cute GCH! and it's Hello Kitty! love how it looks! you are the cricut queen! have a good day!

Jodi said...

OMG, this is soooo cute!! I love it!! HK is always sooo cute, and so are all of your projects!! You are just amazing!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Kelly said...

Hi Eunice---I already left a comment, I'm just stopping by to wish you a very Merry Christmas. Big Hugz :)

Joy said...

This is just ADORABLE! I love it!!!!

Have a Merry Christmas!
Hugs,
Joy
www.tamikos.com

Linda said...

Hi Eunice! This is a very cute HK GCH! I agree with Joy, you are the Cricut Queen! Thanks for always sharing your wonderful creations! Merry Christmas! xoxo, Linda