Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Peek-A-Boo Thank Yous



...And yet another peek-a-boo card! Really having fun with these. This was actually the very first peek-a-boo card I put together. Just didn't want to post it until it had been mailed out. Made for my special friend, Jen who had sent me a surprise package of goodies. Base of this card is a double sided cardstock from Bo Bunny's Double Dot Collection. All the yummy candy and cake cuts are from Sizzix. "Sweet" is from the Stone Script cartridge and "Thank you" from the Beyond Birthdays cart, both from Cricut. Scalloped circle frame cut with Nestabilities and embossed with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder. Used MM rubons for the sliding sentiment on the inside and Stickles for a little glitz on the cupcake.



My second peek-a-boo thank you was made for another special friend, Jean who is also the designer of Dandelion Designs, a line of ultra cute mini stamps. Jean also has a blog by the same name where she shares the cutest and most creative little projects created with her stamps. Definitely a fun place to visit! Wanted to send her a card showcasing her kaki mochi stamp which I think is adorable. Coloring in the kaki mochi with prismacolor markers made them look so real I got hungry!




"I heart" is a clear stamp from Imaginisce's Loves Me collection, "Yum" is from Hero Arts' Clear Design Cupcakes set, and flower is from Stampendous! Perfectly Clear Floral Flourish set. "Thank you" is another from Jean's Dandelion Designs. Front of card embossed with Cuttlebug Spots and Dots folder, and scalloped frame was created on Design Studio by welding circles from the George cartridge.

2 comments:

Teri said...

Wow! Eunice, your work is totally awesome!! We're so lucky that we are recipients of your beautiful creations!!!

Little C's Creations said...

Hey Girlfriend!!! I am always tickled to get stuffs from you - you are the BOMB!!!! I started a Cricut blog, if you don't already know. =0) Come by and check it out. I've posted your card, and link to the file here: http://cricutcutsbyjen.blogspot.com/2008/08/here-is-cute-card-that-i-received-from.html

I've also posted it to my POM blog here: http://expressivelyme.blogspot.com/2008/08/raks-received.html

Hope all is well with you. When are we going to hook up again? Take Care n' Hope to see you sooN!!!

Big Hugs,
Jen