Sunday, March 13, 2022

You Are A Warrior Princess

This is the card I made to send to a very special young lady in our lives when we learned that she was going through chemotherapy after she had a recurrence of breast cancer. It broke my heart to hear the news, especially since she is the sweetest person with such a bubbly and effervescent personality. She always exudes a contagious kind of joyfulness to those around her. I wanted to send this card to cheer her on to stay strong!

I came across several of the cutest chibi style Wonder Woman svg files over at Etsy and thought they would be perfect for the message I wanted to send. I used lots of glitter and pearlescent cardstock as well as added accents of glitter glue on my paper pieced Wonder Woman to make sure she would stand out and wow!

 
On the inside, I attached a flying image of Wonder Woman to Karen Burniston's Katherine Label Pop Up mechanism. 

As the card is opened, little chibi Wonder Woman pops forward and "flies" up above the top of the card. to "Rise above the storm"!

I enjoyed putting this card together, and I especially liked that the message inside is strong, caring and full of encouragement.

No comments: