Saturday, January 30, 2016

Simple Thank You's

I know it's very bad of me, but I'm usually so wiped out after the holidays that I get too lazy to make thank you cards. Instead I end up buying thank you cards or just emailing a short note. In my effort to try to self improve and make good on at least one New Years Resolution  this year, I came up with these simple thank you cards which didn't take too long to make thanks to my Silhouette Cameo and Make the Cut design program.

The base of the card was created by welding the word "thank you" using Pharmacy font.between two rectangular shapes in the Make the Cut (MTC) program. and cut using the Silhouette Cameo. Finally got a chance to use my cutie Mama Elephant panda stamps!

On the inside... a strip of rainbow colored paper created with the Print Shop publishing program which doubles as the background for my "thank you" on the front and a border for the panda inside. So easy, but still kinda cute, no? I really should consider making a bunch of these to keep on hand whenever I need them...

1 comment:

Lynn said...

For quickie cards these are awesome. Love the rainbow strip behind the words. I need to figure out how to do that using the dies I have. Also I feel the urge to get the Mama Elephant panda stamp set, too. Thanks for letting me see your creativity.