Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Kimono Marci Thank You

There's nothing much better than coming home after a long day at work to find an unexpected surprise in the mail. I received this fabulous thank you card from my dear friend Patti (of Creations By Patti) just a few weeks after I sent her birthday gift...WOW!
Patti used adorable little Kimono Marci in her intricately paper pieced kimono and umbrella, along with La-la Land bridge and pagoda die cuts, Taylored Expressions Build A Scene swirly clouds die, and Spellbinders Nestabilities to put this stunning shaped easel card together.
Patti's Copic coloring skills are just amazing and always inspires me to keep practicing! And don't you just love the perfectly coordinating patterned papers from Graphic 45's Bird Song collection that she selected for her paper piecing and background?
Here's the card opened up for display. Love, love, LOVE that I can keep this beautiful card displayed here in my craft room to look at and inspire me everyday. Thank YOU, Patti for making me feel so special!

2 comments:

Jan Castle said...

Patti certainly does inspire!!! Lovely card...well deserved!
Paper Hugs,
Jan

Creations by Patti said...

Thank you for sending me the stamp and the dies to use for this card - by the way: the company will be correcting the Arigao word image since it is spelled incorrectly. Now I am hooked using these Asian stamps from thsi company. Yippee.......