Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick Or Treat, Smell My Feet...Here's the last of my Halloween Treats!

When I first saw this adorable Cottage Cutz die, I thought it would be cute to use on tags to accompany my Witchy Shoe favor boxes. But after cutting out all the little pieces on this, I knew there was no way I would have the time!
Ended up making just one card using this die...gonna just have to put this die away for now and hopefully have more time to play with this again next year!
So instead of spending time on the tags, I decorated some gift bags for Halloween treats for Latte's doggie friends. A lot less pieces involved, and a lot quicker to put together!
Jack-o-lantern for this came from the Paperdolls Dress Up cartridge, and the doggie cut actually originates from a Christmas Dog and Sled Cottage Cutz die.
My last Halloween "project" for this year were these Jello treats I made to share at our Cricut Club meeting and for dh and I to take to work...
In keeping with the Halloween color scheme, I used orange Jello for the cream cheese layer and lime jello for the top. Decorated them with Jack-o-Lantern Peeps, which I cut apart and added green icing to for the stems.
And finally, here are some of the wonderful treats I came home with from our Cricut meeting on Sunday...
Red Velvet cupcake (delicious!) shared by Jean...she topped them off with a cutie patootie ghost from 3 Birds On Parade...
A plethora of Halloween treats created & generously shared by the Cricuteers!

A fun spooky pop-up card and adorable decorated snack cup from my special friend, Kris. Check out this card...see how the ghosts pop up from the mansion when you pull up on the tab? Very, very, COOL! And isn't Hello Kitty just adorable dressed up in her 3-D pumpkin outfit? LOVE it! Hope you are having a fun Halloween!

5 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Oh my Eunice - you sure went all out on Halloween.... love all those cute projects you made and that treat looks and must of been so delish too....All those goodies you got from the Cricuteers are just as awesome.... Isn't the Cricut the greatest tool to have????
Have a great Monday and Happy Halloween to you....
I have a card swap going on from December if you want to play along....

Creations by Patti said...

Wow - sounds like such a fun event.........all those goodies and freat cards, too.........so jealous I wasn't there. Must have been a 'howling" time!!!! Thanks for sharing..............loved your card............hugs,
P

Cami said...

OMGosh Eunice, I can't believe you made all of these wonderful Halloween projects! I feel exhausted, but I know for you, you can just whip them up. Each one is so cute and has lots of details! Wow! Lucky recipients. To top it off, all those yummy goodies you Cricuteers got to share! Have a wonderful week!
Hugs, Cami

Anonymous said...

Creative and yummy projects from your group. You all must have such fun getting together. Wish I could join in!
PJ(Jessie Adams)

Kelly said...

OMG OMG OMG...so much to look at, I don't even know where to begin! Gotta love the Cottage Cutz and what you did with it. Everything goes together so well! Love the "doggie bags" and by the way where is Latte in her costume this year? The jello treats look so yummy...I'm sure everyone enjoyed them! You must have had a great time at your meeting...sounds like fun!