Sunday, February 7, 2010

Baby Bear Tag

Just a quick post to show a last minute tag I recently made to tie on to a baby gift for a dear family friend. Sadly, I was so busy during this time that I didn't have the time or energy to create a special card for their new baby boy. I tried to make up for it by trying to make this tag as cute as possible with my Sizzix dies.

Teddy bear was cut several times from blue polka dot Bo Bunny cardstock and light blue Bazzill. Sanded and chalked the edges, and layered all the pieces, including baby's name with lots of foam tape.

Large tag is also a Sizzix die. I used a piece of white cardstock folded in half, then cut the tag with the crease just below the top cutting line on the die so I would end up with a tag that opened up like a giftcard where I could add my sentiments. In the end, I guess I was pretty happy with how this turned out. Still, during times like these, I so envy my amazing and talented blogging friends who always create and post new cards and projects everyday. How do you guys do it?!!!!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

ADORABLE Eunice, simply adorable! You indeed made it special with all the embellishments! Your friend will treasure this tag...a true labor of love!

Joy said...

what a cute bear tag! this is darling!

Anonymous said...

That bear is hard to resist, Eunice. Such a lovely tag.

PJ (Jessie Adams)