Saturday, October 3, 2009

Thank You "Beary" Much!


Needed to send out a couple thank you cards a while back, and couldn't resist using Darcie Hunter's bears again. These darling bear images were cut with SCAL and Cricut using digital images from one of her clipart CDs which I had purchased 10 years ago! Wow, who'd ever think that ten years later, I'd be using them to create die cuts for my cards. If you love Darcie's cute teddies as much as I do, head on over to Sunshine Graphics now! They are currently having a huge liquidation sale on all her old CDs, brimming with hundreds of these digital teddies...they won't last long!



These cards came together pretty quickly; the round windows and scalloped frames were cut using nestabilities; and the bees are from the Pooh and Friends cartridge. Flower embellishments are Prima and the flower centers are Dewdrops from Robin's Nest. Sentiments were computer generated, font is DJ Fancy.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Cute Cute Cute! I've got the cds, now I need to learn SCAL!

Linda said...

Eunice! These cards are so darn cute! I'm so sorry that my comments are so sporadic on your posts ... since I can't subscribe or follow you, I always forgot to check your blog ... SORRY!!! I do love everything you do and can't wait to see your next creation! Hugs, Linda

Joy said...

this is so sweet! love how it came out! you are such a talented lady! love all your creations! great job! have a great week!

Little C's Creations said...

How adorable... makes me wanna use my machine more than I usually do **sigh**, keep up the great work, sister!!

Hugs,
Jen