Saturday, May 24, 2008

That's What Tiggers Do Best!

"Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh!" That's what Tigger always says when he's happy! Of course my first cut using my new Pooh and Friends cart just had to be of my favorite Tigger. This fun little tri-fold pop up card was sent to dd when we first got the "unofficial word" from one of the assistant deans at her school that she would be getting her letter of acceptance into professional school. All I can say is, "Oooh, oooh, oooh, oooh!" Dh and I were definitely bouncing with pride and joy!
All cuts for this card except the newspaper come from Pooh and Friends; the newspaper comes from Mickey and Friends.





3 comments:

SusanBluerobot said...

wow this is the best card i have seen using the pooh cart. I love it wow

Jeannie Phillips said...

Love love this pop up card..and don't you just love those bees... thanks for visiting my blog.
Jeannie

Denise said...

Eunice,

I embossed the cardstock first, then I stamped it, very firmly!

~Denise