Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My Heart is Broken




Yesterday was an extremely sad and difficult day for our family as we had to say "goodbye" to a beloved family member and faithful friend. Star baby, we are gonna miss you so much!

No more searching for daddy's socks, no more soupy squeeky yellow porcupines, no more surprise greetings at the front door, no more silly costumes for mommy's camera, no more doggy kisses, no more spinning spinning spinning, no more "bang!" for treats, no more shoot-shoot perfume in the morning, no more tomatoes, no more warm fuzzy puppy dog hugs...but it's okay baby, no more pain...no more pain...

we love u baby, we'll always remember all the good times we had together...gonna miss u so much.

3 comments:

Denise said...

I am so sorry to hear about your baby dog. I know the feeling. Take care & God Bless.

Jodie said...

I am so sorry to hear about your lost...I just want you to know that i am hear praying for you....

DeeDee said...

Hello Eunice!!! Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving the very nice comment.....Your work is just so wonderful...I am very sorry for your loss....its so hard to lose one of our fur babies!