Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Paper Pups Thank You Card


This was my first attempt at a trifold pop up card. Instructions from the book "Cards that Pop up, Flip & Slide" by Michael Jacobs. Sent this card to an ebay seller I recently purchased a Jasminc cart from at an incredible price. After the auction, I noticed her feedback score wasn't too high and I worried that I had made a bad decision. Made and sent this card to her with my payment, hoping that it would encourage her to send me the cart as soon as possible. Well, so far no cart yet, but I have my fingers crossed that I will get it in the mail any day now...! Puppy and butterfly are from Paperpups, the "thank you" from Beyond Birthdays and of course my favorite swirls Cuttlebug embossing folder to add to the front panel.

No comments: