Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Keepsakes from Patti

I have a couple more crafty birthday treasures to share with you today. Both amazing projects were created by none other than my dear friend Patti of Creations By Patti blog.

As many of you may already be aware, Patti is in a league above with all her paper crafting projects. This card is no exception...so beautifully done and incredibly well made with every attention to details. Patti used Lala Land Crafts Kimono Paper Doll Marci stamped image for the front of her card, so artfully colored with Copics...see the design on her kimono?...that's penned in with Copics!
Surrounding the stamped image...the circle, filigree borders, bridge, sakura and koi...all cut from Lala Land dies.


This beautiful card opens up to a stunning Z fold pop up style card. I love all the different prints of paper Patti used on this card and how they work so well together...how does she do that? Even more die cuts on the inside. I think I counted a total of 12 different dies she used to embellish this card...wow!

And as always, Patti finishes everything to perfection...look, even the back of the card is covered with layered panels of designer papers!

Ready for more? This breathtaking beauty is what Patti calls an "envelope" project. It's sort of like a double pocket file folder you might keep hanging near your desk to keep little notes in.

Patti used a newly released Lala Land Kimono Marci stamped image for this project. So pretty! Again, check out her undeniably amazing Copic coloring skills...look at the print on the kimono! 

I totally love the effect she achieved by adding color to the koi and sakura die cuts. I think I counted a total of 11 different dies used on this project!

Wow, right? I am so blessed to have someone as creative and talented as Patti as a friend. I am always in awe of her work and inspired by her...I only wish some of her amazing creativity would rub off on me some day!


1 comment:

Anita Chang said...

That Z Fold Card is absolutely amazing and beautiful!